Greenwich Pluralism in Economics Society
We are a group of students at the University of Greenwich who believe economics, both in teaching and in public discourse. Ultimately we want people to be able to feel more involved in economic debate, and be better equipped to come to their own conclusions about important economic issues.
- Contributed to the reform of economics at Greenwich!
- Hosted "A Weekend of Rethinking Economics" conference with 350 attendees and 50 speakers in our first year.
1) To be more inclusive and accessible, not just to people who study it, but to everyone.
2) To better represent a wider variety of schools of thought.
3) To enable people to think more critically about real-life issues in the context of economics, from news stories to their own everyday problems.
4) To be more interdisciplinary with other social sciences.